PINTEREST

FB PIXEL CODE

GEOGRAPHY FOR KIDS

Now that summer is over, it's back to school and back to homework season.  I can't believe how quickly times goes by! It seems the school years just fly by.  After a long summer at home, I am back to "hockey mom" duty and after school "homework helper" in between my blogging and internet marketing.  

As I was helping my son with his geography homework, trying to help him learn the 7 continents, and 5 oceans, I figured, I'd share with you the information gathered, in case your kids need this kind of information for school or if you just want them to learn it and get a head start.

So here is a quick summary for your kids in case they are studying the continents and geography this year like my son is.

What are the 7 Continents of the World?

1. Africa

2. Antartica

3. Asia

4. Australia

5. North America

6. Europe

7. South America









NOTE:  If you would like this study guide emailed to you in PDF printable format, email: MommyWarriorLady@gmail.com with Subject line: 7 Continents Study Guide.

Stop by and visit other Mommy Warrior pages as well on Twitter, Instagram and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Stopping by the Mommy Warrior blog!
Visit on FB at: https://www.facebook.com/mommywarriorpage/